Weekly Refection #1

 End of Week #1 

During the week I have realized how much I really do love cooking.  I have been cooking a lot and I have now finally realized how weird I am. But this week has been so amazing. I have gotten to spend time with my father who taught me who to bake and make some of the best desserts ever.  I also have been spending a lot of time with my mentor who is also my grandmother, and the person I look up to when it comes to cooking. They both have taught me things and given me very good tips and tricks. 

I have been having a hard time accomplishing the plating of food because of the food I have been cooking has not always been easy to but on a plate. I have been working on the skills I have needed to learn, like knife skills, and sharing to kitchen. I have never washed so many dishes in my life. After my first day my hands were so dry. I have had a hard times posting my blogs on time because my family does not eat dinner till 8 every night or even later some night. I am eating very European. 

I have almost gotten my hours that are required for the full senior project. Which is very nice but also not planned at all. I have just picked meals that take more time to prepare than I originally thought. I also was able to do lots of gardening which makes me so happy. Because I got to plant my plant I had been growing all term in the greenhouse to now in the soil in my dads garden. 

Another this is being able to learn how to meal pre and trying to cook on a times schedule when the food would be ready. It helps because this summer I will be the cook on a farm and will have to make food for large crowds. Along with needed it to be ready at a specific time. 



Total hours for week 1- 57 hours 

DAY 4

DAY 3

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 5
DAY 2
DAY 5
DAY 2

DAY 6







DAY 6

DAY 6

DAY 7

Comments

  1. This looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your food looks fabulous! That loaf of bread is quite a accomplishment to get a good rise and a golden crust!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum!! not weird at all....wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So delicious!!! Good writing and great photos

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Russia

Weekly Refection #2