Weekly Refection #2

Sunday 

May 21, 2023

Total Hours 80 hours 

I am finally done, I took a few days off this week to relax because last week I worked strait for the whole week. I was very happy to be able to take a short break before picking back up on the cooking. I did not think I was going to finish my whole project but I did. And it was so worth all the long hours and burns on my hands. I got many battle scares. I have really loved being on senior project. 

I did not have much going this week because last week I got almost all my hours in the first week. So I was able to take a little break and relax which was very needed because of last week. I had a hard time following along with my set plan. But I was able to cook food that I have always wanted to make. 

I really worked on my goals of getting better at knife skills, chopping fruit, vegetables small, and even. I even worked on plating food and just being able to get creative with snacks and lunches I ate. For lunch one day, I made a tuna avocado panini without the actual panini press. I placed the bread between the pans and cooked it till crispy.  This lunch was so good I want it right now as I am writing this. 

I'm sad to be done with this whole project but now I'm looking forward to cooking as my job this summer. I'm also so excited to graduate. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Refection #1

Russia